Remember when LED bulbs first came about and they cost a small fortune. Well, those days are over and you now have absolutely no excuse to still be using old filament bulbs. Apart from the improved performance and dramatically reduced energy consumption afforded by LED bulbs, they also last for an astonishing 10 years before you have to change them. Since most people don’t even live in the same house for 10 years at a clip, the Philips 60 Watt Equivalent LED Bulb 16 Pack could be the last set of light bulbs you ever purchase in your current home. Oh, and did we mention they’re on sale right now on Amazon?
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 60 WATT REPLACEMENT BULB: This Philips A19 LED bulb turns on at full brightness with 800 lumens and replaces a traditional 60 Watt incandescent bulb
- LONG LASTING: With a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours, you can reduce the hassle of frequently replacing your light bulbs. Philips LED bulbs enable the perfect lighting solution for 10 years
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Enjoy the energy-savings of LEDs without sacrificing light quality. This bulb uses only 8.5 watts of energy, saving up to $62.03 over the life of the bulb (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- NON DIMMABLE: Not suitable for use with dimmers. SOFT WHITE: With a color temperature of 2700K, this Philips bulb provides a soft white color for general room lighting
- WARRANTY/CERTIFICATION: Philips warrants that this bulb will be free from defects in material and workmanship and will operate for 3 years based on up to 3 hours average usage per day/7 days per week, when used as directed.. Not interoperable with the Philips Hue System
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.