Prime Day 2017 is long gone, and Amazon said that the Echo Dot was one of the best-selling devices of the sale. It’s not surprising, of course, considering the Dot was discounted to its lowest price of all time. The bad news is if you missed out on the opportunity to pick up a few Dots at that deeply discounted price, we’re not sure if or even when you’ll be able to again. But the good news is there’s still an unpublicized sale going on right now on Amazon that’ll let you save $20 when you order three or more new Echo Dots using the coupon code DOT3PACK. If you only want one and you’d still like to save a few bucks, you can also pick up a refurbished Echo Dot for $5 off.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.