Once upon a time, a TV was just one piece of a three-part puzzle. You needed the TV itself, you needed a pay TV subscription to watch live entertainment, and then you needed a streaming media device for on demand content services like Netflix and Hulu. So you had to spend over $1,000 on a good quality TV, another $50-$100 on a media streaming box, and $100+ each month for cable. Well, those days are long gone.
The Element 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition is a perfect example of how far we’ve come. It’s a gorgeous 4K television and a media streaming device in one, thanks to built-in Fire TV software. Then you can also subscribe to a live TV service like SlingTV through Fire TV, which means you don’t need cable.
At its normal price of $650, this Element TV is an absolute steal. At $399.99 today only for Prime Day 2017, it’s nothing short of pure insanity. Don’t miss this one.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Fire TV Edition is a smart TV experience that seamlessly integrates your favorite streaming and live over-the-air content on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Experience true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and brilliant colors. Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (Native), 120 Hz (Effective).
- The Fire TV experience is built in so you can enjoy over 15,000 channels, apps, and Alexa skills. Get universal search results across over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Prime Video.
- The included Voice Remote with Alexa allows you to control live TV playback, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.7” x 28.3” x 3.3”, TV with stand: 48.7” x 30” x 10.1”
- Multiple device input/output options: 4 HDMI 2.0 including 1 with ARC, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, SD card, Ethernet, composite/component, headphone, optical audio out.
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.