If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Just like Black Friday, Prime Day is the perfect time to get your hands on a hot new TV at a crazy discount. Prime Day 2017 will shave hundreds of dollars off dozens of different HDTV and UHD TV models, and we’ll be highlighting the best TV bargains periodically from now until Prime Day ends tomorrow, July 11, just before midnight. If you’re on the lookout for the single best 4K TV deal of Prime Day 2017, however, you don’t have to wait another minute. Without question, Amazon’s insane sale on the Element 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition is as good as it gets on Prime Day.
This Element 4K TV features a high-quality panel with vibrant colors and deep blacks. It also has all of the great features from Amazon’s insanely popular Fire TV baked right in, so you don’t need a separate streaming device or even a cable subscription. It normally retails for $650, which is a fantastic value that might be unrivaled on a normal day. From now through the end of the day tomorrow, however, this awesome 4K TV is on sale for just $399.99. You read that correctly… $399.99!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Fire TV Edition is a smart TV experience that seamlessly integrates your favorite streaming and live over-the-air content on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Experience true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and brilliant colors. Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (Native), 120 Hz (Effective).
- The Fire TV experience is built in so you can enjoy over 15,000 channels, apps, and Alexa skills. Get universal search results across over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Prime Video.
- The included Voice Remote with Alexa allows you to control live TV playback, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.7” x 28.3” x 3.3”, TV with stand: 48.7” x 30” x 10.1”
- Multiple device input/output options: 4 HDMI 2.0 including 1 with ARC, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, SD card, Ethernet, composite/component, headphone, optical audio out.
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.