Amazon has some killer voice shopping deals coming up ahead of Prime Day 2017, and the retailer is making sure that customers can get their hands on new Alexa smart speakers in order to access them. As we explained in great detail in our post on Wednesday, Prime members have access to special voice-only deals if they use Amazon’s Alexa-enabled smart speakers to shop. Only Amazon speakers will work, not Alexa apps or third-party devices, so today’s special one-day Prime deal is of particular interest.
If you’re a Prime subscriber, you can get a refurbished Amazon Tap speaker for just $69.99 on Wednesday, while supplies last. That’s the lowest price ever for an Amazon Tap speaker. If you’re not a Prime subscriber, don’t worry because you can still take advantage of this deal if you sign up for a free 30-day trial. That’ll carry you through next week also, so you’ll have access to all the Prime Day 2017 deals Amazon is planning.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Tap is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Just tap and ask for music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Enable hands-free mode to control music and more from a distance.
- Uses the Alexa Voice Service when connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to play music, read the news, provide weather reports, and even order a pizza
- Provides up to 9 hours of continuous playback (up to 8 hours when in hands-free mode), Charging Cradle included
- Streams all your music via Bluetooth from your phone or tablet
- Delivers crisp sound powered by Dolby, with dual stereo speakers that provide 360º omni-directional audio
- Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.