Beats by Dr. Dre was already a wildly successful brand long before Apple came around and acquired it. But Apple did bring something to the table that Beats was sorely lacking: quality. The company’s headphones aren’t just sleek and trendy now, they’re also some of the best-sounding headphones on the market. And for a limited time on Amazon, you can get the best wireless headphones Beats has ever made at a deep discount. The Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones have never been cheaper than they are right now on Amazon, and that includes last year’s Black Friday sales. Seriously, you should definitely go check them out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
- Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.