If you’re planning to cut the cord and reduce your monthly expenses, there are plenty of different tools at your disposal. Almost everyone opts for a set-top box of some kind, and there are plenty of great options out there like the Fire TV Stick and the Roku Premiere+, which happens to be on sale right now. Every popular set-top device out there has limitations though, in that they can only play content from apps they support. Want to be able to stream literally anything you want to your TV? Grab an Actiontec ScreenBeam Kit on Amazon for just over $50 and you’re good to go.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Wirelessly beam the display of your laptop, tablet or smartphone screens onto almost any HDTV
- Brilliant HD quality. Share your videos, pictures, music or surf the web on your HDTV at up to 1080p.
- Supports Windows 7 or 8 laptops/ PCs or Miracast-compatible devices
- For notebooks and Ultrabooks without Intel WiDi 3.5 and higher
- Also works with Wi-Fi Certified Miracast smartphones and tablets
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.