If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Beats by Dr. Dre began life as a mediocre headphone brand that was all show and no go. The headphones were popular early on, but they were more of a fashion statement than anything else. Now, however, things have changed. Headphones that carry the Beats logo still garner a premium just because, but the company’s latest headphones also deliver high-quality audio experiences that make them worth the extra cash. Of course, just because they’re worth it doesn’t mean you have to spend so much money.
No headphones showcase Beats’ progress as well as the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, which offer fantastically full sound as well as class-leading battery life. They retail for $300, which is obviously a bit steep, but right now they’re on sale on Amazon at all-time lows in two different colors. An additional three colors are on sale at slightly higher prices, but they’re still deeply discounted from MSRP. Grab these hot headphones while you can.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
- Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.