If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Roku makes terrific products that can easily last for years after you buy them since the apps are updated often. Of course, there’s also a downside to having a device that can last so long if you want it to: there’s little incentive cough up cash to upgrade. Well, we have news for you if you’ve been holding on to a Roku set-top box that’s a couple of years old now. The company’s newest streaming devices, the Roku Premiere and Roku Premiere+, are well worth the upgrade because they sport a bunch of new features and support for 4K streaming.
Both models are surprisingly affordable, but Amazon has a killer sale happening right now that drops the prices on refurbished units to all-time lows. If you’ve been waiting for the perfect time to upgrade, this is it.
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs, features fast quad-core processor and 802.11ac dual-band wireless
- 4K Ultra HD with four times the resolution of 1080p HD, delivers crisp detail and brilliant, life like images.Easy access to 450,000 movies and TV episodes across 4,500 paid or free channels, including Netflix, Video, Hulu, and PBS KIDS
- Unbiased search across top channels.
- Roku mobile app on your iOS or Android phone for handy voice search, sharing photos, private listening with headphones, and more.
- Perfect for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs, features fast quad-core processor and 802.11ac dual-band wireless.
- 4K Ultra HD at 60fps with four times the resolution of 1080p HD, delivering crisp detail and brilliant, life-like images.
- Vibrant HDR displaying an incredible range of colors, brighter whites, and deeper blacks.
- Enhanced point anywhere remote with headphones for private listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.