What, yesterday’s batch of all the best paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free wasn’t enough for you? Well, there are still a few freebies in there, but we’ve got a fresh new batch today. Below, you’ll find the seven best paid iOS apps on sale for free on Thursday. These deals won’t last long though, so grab them while you can.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Tired of looking for an app on the home screen?
This is the app for you! Instantly launch your apps with your voice!
– Voice Launcher detects the sound of keywords defined by you and launches apps using the URL scheme.
– Sound detection is processed locally in the app. No server connection makes possible a speedy response!
– Easy setup using templates for common URL Schemes.
– 519 pre-installed images to customize shortcut icons.
– Shortcuts are synchronized between your devices via iCloud.
– Spanish acoustic model is also available for Spanish speakers.
# How to use
1. Create a new shortcut with a name. It will be the keyword for the app to detect the sound.
2. Enter an URL scheme for launching your app.
3. Save the shortcut.
4. Bring your mouth closer to the microphone.
5. Speak the keyword into the microphone.
Normally $2.99 (legacy devices only, not for newer iPhones and iPads).
Get the most from your music
“CanOpener conjures speakers from your headphones” – Pitchfork
“CanOpener’s approach is anything but snake oil — it’s science” – Gizmodo
“CanOpener is an excellent app for listening with headphones on iOS” – TUAW
CanOpener makes listening to music better on iOS. Fine-tune the listening experience for your own ears, headphones, and personal tastes.
Need help? Find us on twitter @canopener or at http://goodhertz.com
▶ Crossfeed – We’d all love to listen to music on great speakers. But — most of the time — modern life calls for headphones. CanOpener’s unique “Crossfeed” helps you recreate, on headphones, the rich sonic experience of listening on high-end speakers.
▶ Equalizer – Dial in some more clarity, scoop the mids, boost or cut the bass. CanOpener offers flexible tone shaping with gorgeous, touchable equalizer options.
▶ Dosimeter and loudness metering – CanOpener can measure precisely how loud you are listening, helping you monitor your listening habits and protect your hearing.
• Play your existing iTunes library with CanOpener, no importing
• Support for lossless audio formats like FLAC and ALAC
• Play hi-res audio up to 192kHz/24
• Proven crossfeed algorithm and extensive monitoring controls
• Mastering-grade baxandall equalizer with spectrogram
• dB SPL prediction & dosimeter
• More precise volume control
• Gapless playback
• 64-bit digital audio path
• Good Hertz sample rate converter & dither
Add-ons (available for In-App purchase):
• Pencil EQ™ – A new equalizer option that allows you to create any EQ shape by simply drawing.
• Speaker+™ – Better sound for your iPhone’s built-in speaker
• HiFi Pack – Unlocks even higher quality sample rate conversion and dither controls for pro users
* We recommend using CanOpener with iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or newer devices.
* CanOpener can play iTunes Match files, but the files must be downloaded to your device.
Enjoy a new way of waking up in the morning with Wakee, your new free musical alarm clock!
Set your alarm, pick one of your favorite genre among more than 15 music types and that’s it! Wakee will wake you up by selecting for you one music from your favorite genre.
If you liked the music, find it in your favorites and listen to it again on YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music.
One more thing: Wakee even works in background mode, no need to keep the app on screen! How awesome is that?
FileStore is an advanced file explorer for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
You can manage, read and transport your files with an ease never seen before.
For doing this before, you had to take with you your laptop and eventually an USB key, but now only your iPhone is needed !
Features (summary at the first app launch with a mini tutorial):
***ADD FILES / FOLDERS IN FILESTORE***
For this, 3 possibilities are available :
– With iTunes : Open the menu of your device, go the the « Apps » section, select the application « FileStore » in the list and drag / drop your documents
– From another application : if this application support documents sharing, click on the « Share » button and select « FileStore » in the list. Your document will automatically be added to the application and opened !
– From the web server included in FileStore : Open the side menu and select « Web Server », start it and in the web browser of your computer / tablet / smartphone, type the address shown in FileStore and drag / drop your documents (your 2 devices must be connected to the same network for this to work !)
– Read most of your files (other files extensions will be supported in the future, don’t hesitate to send us a demand for an extension that you absolutely need with the form included in FileStore !)
– Music Player specifically crafted for FileStore : have fun while listening to your favorites songs with a nice looking player and full of options !
– Take photos and videos directly from FileStore !
– Manage your files / folders with the options menu, accessible from a long press on your file / folder (you can do the following things from this menu : rename, copy / move, delete, open in another application, share on the cloud, protect)
Because security is an essential subject today, FileStore allow you to block the access to your documents using Touch ID (if your device support it) or using password. This include the access to the document, the options, etc…
You can also lock the launch of FileStore, this also include blocking the app screenshot in the multitasking screen !
Customisation is a key point of FileStore ! You can change the FileStore theme, the blur type of the side menu, alerts and music player, etc…
FileStore support Quick Actions of 3D Touch, this means that you can hard press on the home screen icon to reveal these options :
– Open the Web Server page
– Open the Security Options page
– Open the FileStore Settings page
– Open the Contact page
“Peek & Pop” support :
– For a folder : preview the content of the folder without opening it
– For a file : preview the file without opening it (for the moment, only the photos, videos and musics are supported. For the other formats, the « Peek » gesture will show the file name and the « Pop » gesture will open the file)
– Pop (press even deeper) on your screen to open the file in FileStore
– If a file or a folder is protected by Touch ID or by password, the « Peek » gesture will show that a protection is active and the « Pop » gesture will show the authentication screen. The preview is not showed in this configuration for security purpose
Login Security is a Universal App.where you can store and manage all your logins for social networks or other websites (like credit card, web banking, online shops, etc.).
You can add/edit/remove saved logins: add username, password, site name and icon. It has a button to show/hide passwords and a Create Password screen for you to generate passwords up to 30 characters, including numbers and specials.
-NO web server needed
-Generate random passwords and copy them to Clipboard
-Save/edit logins – username, password, site name and icon
TextCode primarily aimed at developers, it is a fast, lightweight and easy-to-use code, text, markup editor. It’s the perfect way to view your code files on the bus, train, and airplane.
· Syntax highlighting for most programming languages（Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Delphi, Ruby, SQL, Pascal, HTML, Markdown, and more）.
· Friendly GitHub integration(git clone, git log, git diff, git add, git reset, git commit, git push).
· More than 30 themes avaliable.
· Customizable font and font sizes.
· Support UTF-8 and Chinese-GB18030 text encoding.
· Support line numbers gutter.
· Search, Add, Rename, Delete files.
· Support Slide-Over multitasking features.
Fresh Meme is a Universal App.you can create your funny meme images from your own pictures or from the ones suggested on the Home screen (you can add all images you want in there). Ten, after setting the top and bottom texts over your selected picture you can share them by Mail, SMS or by the social network apps installed on your device, like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, WhatsApp, etc.
Share your funny memes on social networks, Mail and SMS.
Create memes from your own photos or by selecting picking one image from the Home screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.