I have AirPods. I like AirPods. AirPods are great. But, truth be told, Apple’s truly wireless earbuds probably aren’t worthy of all the hype they’ve been getting. Sure, they’re still impossible to buy unless you want to pay a premium on Amazon to get them right away. But truth be told, they’re just “okay.” The sound quality is good enough, but the smooth plastic never — and I mean NEVER — keeps a seal in your ear unless you sit motionless.
Do yourself a favor and pick up a pair of GRDE True Wireless Stereo Earphones instead. They’re only $40 on Amazon, the sound quality is reasonably close to Apple’s AirPods, and they have silicone tips that stay in your ears perfectly.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Wireless Earbuds offer a truly engaging wire-free listening experience. Each ear bud sits comfortably and snugly in your ears. The included stabilizers–wing tips provide extra secure fit for your workout.
- Stereo headphones adopt the latest Bluetooth V4.1 plus EDR, faster pairing speed, stable connection and high level of noise canceling, truly wireless in ear headphones.
- Dual Ear Mode/ Single Ear Mode: Dual earpiece work individually or in pair; you can pair two mini earbuds in double or share one with your love or friend. Earphones fit larger batteries, with a playtime varied between 3 and 5 hours, or 125 hours standby time with a full charge.
- One-Button with multi-function: simply one press to pair / play / pause / answer or reject phone calls. Headphones are widely compatible with most of Bluetooth-enabled IOS Android devices, such as iPhone, Samsung, Moto, HTC, Zenphone, Huawei, Smartphones etc.
- Fashion design with the two compact earbuds which are well built and light weight; Sweatproof construction is perfect for sports, gym exercise, running, jogging etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.