Apple’s stainless steel link bracelet is absolutely gorgeous, and we highly recommend it to anyone out there with an Apple Watch… provided you have between $450 and $550 to burn. That is an absolutely ridiculous price for a steel watch band, and there’s no reason to pay it when there are so many other options out there that cost a fraction of that exorbitant price.
Here’s a perfect example: check out the Eoso Stainless Steel Apple Watch Link Bracelet. It costs between as much as $520 less than Apple’s steel band depending on the size you need, and it looks just about the same. Also, it works with all three Apple Watch models, including the original, Series 1 and Series 2, and is available in both 42mm and 38mm sizes.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Custom designed for your precious Apple watch series 1 series 2 sport & edition version, this Eoso Stainless Steel Apple Watch Band features a combination of functionality and style.
- Band comes with Apple Watch Lugs on both ends, which locks onto Apple Watch Band Interface precisely and securely.
- Easy and direct installation and removal.
- Adopts unique double button folding clasp, firmly closed, and prevent loosen automatically, safe and beautiful.
- Crafted from top stainless steel provides smooth touch feeling for comfortable day to day wear.
- Please search “EOSO Apple Watch band” for other style and colors offered by Eoso Direct. Please recognize the seller name “Eoso Direct” when you purchase, beware of imitation, fake and poor products from other seller.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.