There’s no question that Apple’s AirPods are awesome. People love them so much that it’s been four months since they were released and they’re still impossible to find in stores (yup, paying a premium on Amazon is still your only option). As great as they are, however, they’re also pretty expensive at $159. Now there’s a great pair of truly wireless earbuds that cost much less than that. In fact, you can buy four pairs of GRDE True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds for the price of one pair of Apple AirPods. They also isolate noise and stay in your ears perfectly thanks to rubber tips, which certainly can’t be said about AirPods.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Wireless Earbuds offer a truly engaging wire-free listening experience. Each ear bud sits comfortably and snugly in your ears. The included stabilizers–wing tips provide extra secure fit for your workout.
- Stereo headphones adopt the latest Bluetooth V4.1 plus EDR, faster pairing speed, stable connection and high level of noise canceling, truly wireless in ear headphones.
- Dual Ear Mode/ Single Ear Mode: Dual earpiece work individually or in pair; you can pair two mini earbuds in double or share one with your love or friend. Earphones fit larger batteries, with a playtime varied between 3 and 5 hours, or 125 hours standby time with a full charge.
- One-Button with multi-function: simply one press to pair / play / pause / answer or reject phone calls. Headphones are widely compatible with most of Bluetooth-enabled IOS Android devices, such as iPhone, Samsung, Moto, HTC, Zenphone, Huawei, Smartphones etc.
- Fashion design with the two compact earbuds which are well built and light weight; Sweatproof construction is perfect for sports, gym exercise, running, jogging etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.