Whether or not you’re a cord cutter, you probably have a set-top box of some kind to let you stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu and all the other services you might subscribe to. And if you’re smart and you know a good deal when you see one, you likely have a Fire TV or a Fire TV Stick from Amazon. These wildly popular streaming media devices offer the best value in the business, covering every popular streaming service out there.
Well, if you have any of Amazon’s streaming boxes, we’ve got the accessory you’ve been waiting for. Check out the Sideclick Remotes SC2-FT16K Universal Remote Attachment for the Fire TV, which adds controls for your TV, sound bar and anything else to your Fire TV remote so that you only need to use one remote from now on!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Slim Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV Streaming Player
- Control the basic functions of your TV, receiver, sound bar, Blu ray and Amazon Fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using IR learning technology
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain Roku player’s voice search
- Amazon Fire TV player remote not included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.