If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Some premium cars these days come with actual three-prong power outlets that let you plug in just about anything from a laptop to a vacuum. Unlike the cigarette lighter power ports we’re used to seeing in cars, these outlets pump out the same 110V AC power that any wall outlet in your house does. Of course, they’re still very uncommon in cars, useful though they may be, so we found an awesome little accessory that puts not one but two standard three-prong outlets in any car. Check out the BESTEK 300W Power Inverter, which is just $25 on Amazon and worth every penny.
Here are a few highlights from the product page:
- BESTEK Advantage: America’s leading power inverter brand. Provides 300 Watts continuous DC to AC power and 700 Watts instantaneous power, featuring 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports for multi-purpose charging
- Fast Charging: two 110V AC outlets for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, 2 USB charging ports (2.1A & 1A) for powering USB compatible devices
- Ultra Compact and Lightweight: iPhone-sized design ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. 24 inch cigarette lighter plug makes the power inverter can be plugged into almost any vehicle
- Mufti-Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse to protect your device. Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 18-Months Warranty
Image credit: Gadgetsworld
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.