We hope you saved some room on those iOS devices, Apple fans, because we’ve got some great paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free for you to check out today. Make sure you take a look through today’s list soon, of course, because these deals could be done at any time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Night Terrors: The Beginning
Lights Off. Headphones On. Survive.
Three years in the making, Night Terrors is a new breed of immersive entertainment. Employing one of the most advanced computer vision systems ever built, Night Terrors: The Beginning sets out to redefine the way people think of mobile entertainment.
Question reality. Face your fears. Explore the paranormal. Night Terrors will attack every one of your senses in an effort to deliver the most heart-thumping experience ever seen on mobile devices.
– Night Terrors is played indoors, at night, with the lights off, and headphones on.
– Part of the experience includes figuring out what to do.
Night Terrors: The Beginning is just that – a beginning. This is a small glimpse of what is to come. We will be continually updating with new content, and fright-filled, one-of-a-kind experiences.
Step into the future of mobile AR entertainment. Make it Reality Evolved™.
– Compatible with iPhone 5c / 5S / SE / 6 / 6+ / 6S / 6S+ / 7 / 7+ running iOS 9 or later.
– Not Compatible with Bluetooth Audio.
– Not Compatible with iPad devices (LED is required for this experience).
– Players understand and assume all risks of injury or property damage while playing Night Terrors.
Hold the world in your hands. Currency is a simple converter for travelers. It has a beautiful interface for quick access to conversions you need. With over 160 currencies from all over the world you’ll always be up to date, when you’re connected to the internet or lost deep in the Amazon.
· 160+ currencies
· Offline Mode
· Always up to date
· Simple gesture interface
· Live historical charts
Search through 160 currencies via name, code, or country. Each with a custom designed flag. Save currencies to your favorites with one tap.
Keep as many currencies as you wish in the favorites list. These always stay up to date and are conveniently one swipe away underneath the keyboard. You can remove favorites by swiping left.
Swipe the keyboard down to access favorites, swipe it left for quick access to historical charts. Tap on your favorites to set the base currency. Remove the base currency amount by pushing it off screen or restore it by dragging it back.
View 6 months of historical data that update live to the converted amount. Make decisions from the trend line to find the best time to convert money.
Pushpin for Pinboard
Pushpin is a beautiful, blazing fast, and feature-packed Pinboard client for iOS. Designed for both power users and newbies alike, Pushpin lets you browse, search, add, edit, and delete bookmarks seamlessly with a gorgeous interface. It also comes with two easy-to-use share extensions to help you quickly add bookmarks from any app.
Pushpin also has a powerful and flexible URL scheme, full support for Pinboard feeds, saved searches, offline reading support, integration with read later services like Instapaper, Readability, and Pocket, and the list goes on. But don’t just take our word for it…
** BEFORE YOU BUY **
Offline reading is currently unavailable due to an unexpected shutdown of Readability’s API. A future version will address this.
~~ Testimonials ~~
“I’ve said it before and I’ll gladly say it again. If you buy only one Pinboard client for iOS, then your best bet would be Pushpin.” – Pedro Lobo
“I wished hard enough and it came true: the clean, clear, and stable Pinboard iOS app of my dreams was written and released by someone much smarter than me and you should give them your money” – Jim Jazwiecki
“This is exactly what I want in a Pinboard app” – Alex Payne
~~ Features ~~
* Download your recent, unread, or all of your bookmarks for offline reading (including full webpages, with HTML, CSS, & JS).
* Search bookmarks at ridiculous speeds across titles, descriptions, URLs, and tags.
* Easily navigate to unread, starred, private, untagged, or public bookmarks (or custom feeds, such as unread+starred, of your choosing).
* Browse Recent, Network, Popular, Wikipedia, Fandom, and Japanese feeds.
* Hide, show, and reorder both personal and community feeds to suit your tastes.
* Send links to Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability.
* Save your searches and set them as your default feeds when you start up Pushpin.
* View tag autocompletions when adding or updating bookmarks.
* View and save feeds for specific users and tags, or any combination of the two.
* Browse and edit your tags, and view the number of times they’ve been used.
* Add a bookmark by switching to Pushpin with a URL on your clipboard.
* Customizable fonts.
* VoiceOver support.
* Share extensions for quick saving to Pinboard from any app that uses that built-in iOS share sheet.
* Built-in iOS Spotlight integration. Search your bookmarks from anywhere.
~~ Native Reader View and Fast In-App Browser ~~
* Fully customizable, native reader view (powered by Readability).
* Change the font, margin, background color, and line spacing.
* Share bookmarks to any app supporting iOS 8 share extensions.
~~ Premium Fonts ~~
New! Enhance your Pushpin reading experience with three beautifully-designed fonts from independent type foundries.
* Flex and Brando from Bold Monday.
* Lyon from Commercial Type.
~~ Built for Power-Users ~~
* Batch editing! Easily add or remove tags, change privacy, or update unread status for multiple bookmarks at a time.
* Keyboard shortcuts.
* Native integration with 1Password.
* Extensive URL scheme for adding bookmarks on the fly, opening URLs with the in-app browser, or viewing feeds for users or tags. Visit http://bit.ly/PushpinURL for more information on Pushpin’s URL scheme.
To read more, visit http://lionheartsw.com/software/pushpin
What if you could make any regular song sound like a live concert with the touch of a button?
What if you could feel the energy of the crowd cheering and screaming for your music?
What if you could experience the high-definition sound and acoustics of real concert venues?
And what if you could choose those venues? You could listen to your favorite artist or band performing live in a sold out arena or just a small club or bar whenever you wanted.
Maybe you’re a musician, singer, rapper or DJ. What if you could take your own music and make it sound like 20,000 fans were screaming for you in a giant coliseum?
Sound good? That’s LiveTunes.
LiveTunes uses ground-breaking, convolution reverb from Goodhertz to simulate acoustic spaces for a variety of live venues including stadiums, arenas, theaters, concert halls, clubs, bars and more. This technology allows LiveTunes to literally make any track sound bigger and better than ever before. It’s like you’re really there!
But that’s just the beginning…
What really makes LiveTunes so unique is that it also adds the live ambience you’d find at a live concert. Audience screams, cheers, and claps that literally ‘react’ to whatever music you choose add the energy to your music that it’s been missing. You can even swipe up on the music player to make the crowd cheer whenever you want!
It’s time to rediscover your favorite music. Don’t just listen to it. Experience it!
Sold Out Arena
IN-APP STORE VENUES
Back to School
NYC Hip Hop Club
DJ Dance Party
Austin City Music Hall
Living Room Showcase
Shibuya Indie Rock Club
Tokyo Opera City
Photo & Video Collage Maker
“How many times have you found yourself scrolling past friends’ uploads because they just aren’t interesting? This app gives you a way to make your photos and videos stand out so the likelihood of people passing them by is pretty slim.”
— appPicker – http://bit.ly/1hDOaVz
“The results are truly interesting and captivating”
— iGeeksBlog – http://bit.ly/QjbbDN
Create beautiful and engaging photo & video collages with your memories and favorite music, built for sharing on Instagram, and Facebook!
PhotoVideoCollage brings collages to a whole new level. Not only can you add photos but also entire videos and mix the soundtracks with your favorite iTunes song!
• Create collages from your photos, videos, and iTunes music;
• Export the newly created collage to Instagram, Facebook, or send via email;
• Choose from multiple layouts for your collage (70+);
• Insert videos and choose which segment of the video to play;
• Simply drag & drop to rearrange the photos & videos inside the layout;
• You can have no frame around the videos, or a frame of specified size and with curved edges;
• Set a color or texture for your frame, from a collection of handpicked designs;
• Add background music from iTunes and select the starting position for your song;
• Feel like a DJ with individual volume controls for each video and the iTunes song;
• Add a customizable text title to the video collage;
• Fade-in/out audio effect for the resulting video collage.
Stripe Background Generator
Play with size sliders and color pickers, untill you obtain a super-cool stripe tile.
Press “Action” to save your creation.
Aren’t you satisfied with filters provided by the other apps? Create your own with tools you’ll find in Charm!
– Tone curve editor
– About 50 sample filters
– Undo & redo in filter creating tool
– Favorite filters list
– Preserves photos metadata
View Photos or videos like 3D touch.
Download photos from web (HTML 5).
Unlock app with password or Touch id.
Protect you photos, and data.
Encrypted full app.
Fullscreen Web Browser.
Save private notes.
Check the log-ins with photo.
Tracking the weight while losing or getting it is a necessary part of the process. Weight Tracker will help you not only lead the history of changing weight, set the goal, know your BMI, but also in a literal sense “see” your changes.
In Weight Tracker there is a real cool function – you can take pictures in the style “Before and After”, which can motivate you for further working about yourself, also your friends and acquaintances who came across with the same problem. You can take pictures face and profile with the help of built-in function and easily join any two photos in one with dates, weight for each photo and period of the past time. Just choose 2 photos and click “Save to Photos” and a ready picture will appear in your photo album.
Weight Tracker has a built-in indicator BMI, so just showing your new weight , you can see your new state in a real time according to scale from “Underweight and Overweight”.
– Chart of weight changing
– Indicator of movement to the goal
– Making images in the style “Before and After”
– Function of making photos in “Face and Profile”
– Indicator BMI
– Setting goal
– Built-in information
TaskOrganizer – App with a new approach to the management of tasks lists.
The possibility of dividing tasks lists into various areas will help you to sort all your tasks and easily get access to them. For each area, you can give a rate of the current situation, set an icon and choose a colour.
Making up collections of tasks, you can separately keep and work with the tasks for the day, month, year and even with aims for a whole life. With the help of the project settings, you can set your own collections you need.
The most simple function of a random choice of the next task will help you to do more tasks daily. The app allows you to make a choice from all the tasks or from the tasks with pointed priority.
– Customizable areas
– Unlimited set of collections tasks
– Multiple projects
– “Accelerator productivity”
– Setting priorities for the task
– Adding tags for task
– Percentage of each area
– Percentage of all the collection on the whole
– Pleasant not boring interface with a coloured circle in the center.