It’s 2017, and “smart TVs” are still as dumb as they have been for as long as the term “smart TV” has been around. Sure, they can run a handful of apps and maybe even let you browse the web, but the interfaces are always awful and you never have support for all of the services you want. Instead of buying a smart TV and then a separate set-top box like a Roku Streaming Stick, check out the TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV, which bakes the full Roku experience right into your TV.
Here are some key notes from the product page:
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (WxHxD) without stand: 44.5 x 25.8 x 3.2-Inch, Dimensions (WxHxD) with stand: 44.5 x 27.8 x 8.7-Inch
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries, detachable power cord
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.