Consumer electronics companies have launches some pretty cool devices so far that make a compelling case for a future where everything is connected. Of course, not everyone is buying into the idea of a “smart home” just yet. That’s fine of course, because the simple fact of the matter is that not everyone needs or even wants the benefits that most smart home gadgets provide at this point. But if there’s one and only one smart home device you buy, this is the one: The August Doorbell Cam.
See who’s at your front door from anywhere in the house or anywhere in the world, with live HD video streaming and an option feature that records each time your doorbell rings. And for a limited time on Amazon, it’s only sale at a nice discount.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- FREE – 30 day trial of August Video Recording
- Always know who’s at your front door
- See & speak with visitors from your smartphone
- One-way camera view of visitors ensures privacy
- Instant alerts when camera detects visitors
- The August Doorbell Cam requires a reliable Wi-Fi signal at your door to deliver an optimal experience.
- For most homes, a Wi-Fi router located within 10-15 feet of the door will deliver sufficient signal strength. If your Wi-Fi signal is weak or your Wi-Fi router is located further away, you will likely need a Wi-Fi extender. Easy Set Up No new wiring needed!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.