Buying a new HDTV can often be a difficult balancing act. Picture quality and screen size are always among the most important considerations, and value is obviously a big one as well. Finding a gorgeous TV with a huge screen is easy if you want to spend a fortune, but finding good quality at a fair price can be far more difficult. Of course, that’s where the BGR Deals team comes in.
Check out our two recommendations below, the TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV and the Sharp LC-50N5000U 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV. Both TVs are well-reviewed and very affordable — in fact, they cost less than $10 an inch!
TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (WxHxD) without stand: 44.5 x 25.8 x 3.2-Inch, Dimensions (WxHxD) with stand: 44.5 x 27.8 x 8.7-Inch
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries, detachable power cord
Sharp LC-50N5000U 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
- Smart TV with built-in apps (Netflix, Amazon, YouTube and more)
- dbx-tv Award-Winning Sound
- App Store & Web Browser
- WiFi & Ethernet
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.