There are so many great things about iPhones, from the design and build quality to the software and after-sale customer service experience that only Apple provides. Of course, there are also some things about iPhones that aren’t so good — as well as a handful of things that are downright awful. They’re extremely expensive, for one thing, and the fact that Apple will never offer support for expandable storage is a huge bummer. The combination of those two cons means that plenty of people opt for entry-level iPhones so they don’t have to cough up $750 or more but that means having to survive with only 32GB of storage if you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, or just 16GB if you have an earlier iPhone model.
Well, guess what: We’re going to show you two affordable little devices that will help you live a pain-free mobile life with your entry-level iPhone, so you can go back to focusing on all of the awesome things about your Apple handset.
Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader
The first option is a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader, which lets you use any microSD card you already have with your iPhone.
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
Second, we have the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive, which is available in sized up to 256GB!
- Free up space on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand flash
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera
- Automatically back up your contacts
- Watch popular video on your iPhone or iPad
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.