Late last month, we told you about a fantastic Android phone you can buy contract-free for just $350, and it packs specs that are nearly identical to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S7. The Huawei Honor 8 has indeed been an incredible value since the moment it was released, offering Android fans a low-cost alternative to Samsung’s popular flagship at a fraction of the price. The Honor 8 was indeed a fantastic buy at $350, but we have good news for those of you who held out: Huawei’s Honor 8 now starts at less than $300 on Amazon, making it an unbeatable value for any and all Android lovers.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses allow you to capture crisper, more detailed photos
- Wide aperture mode allows you to redefine the focus even after the photo has been taken
- Secure fingerprint access that can unlock your Honor 8 as fast as 0.4 seconds
- Smart Power 4.0: 1.77 day battery life for normal usage and fast-charging technology to reach 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- As seen in Marvel’s Doctor Strange. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use
And here are a bunch of key details from the Honor 8’s specs:
- Dual f/2.2 12MP Rear Cameras
- f/2.4 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- Kirin 950 Octa-Core Chipset
- 64GB Storage Capacity and 4GB of RAM
- Fingerprint Reader
- 5.2″ Super IPS LCD Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
It’s unclear if this is a permanent price drop on Amazon or if it’s only available while supplies last. Either way, you’d be wise to snag one as soon as you can.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.