The new Beats Solo3 headphones are great, and Apple’s W1 chip makes pairing them to an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus a breeze. Of course, once you pair your headphones once, the W1 chip loses much of its luster and you’re left with a pair of very expensive wireless headphones that aren’t so great in terms of value.
If you’re looking for an alternative that won’t break the bank, definitely take a look at the Ghostek soDrop 2 Over-Ear Headphones with Noise Reduction. These headphones look even more stylish and original than Beats, and they sound better as well. Just look at the reviews on Amazon — the soDrop 2 have managed a 4.7-star rating with more than 500 reviews. That’s no easy feat for any product, let alone something as potentially polarizing as headphones.
Here are some key points from the product page:
- HD Crystal Clear Sound, Let the Beat Drop Full Volume Blast with These Bass Sensitive Headphones from Ghostek®
- These Headphones Feature Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology So That You Can Listen to CD Quality Sound
- The soDrop 2’s Feature aptX® Bluetooth 4.0 Technology That Provide Rich Sound for Any Type of Music. High Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal Accent the soDrop 2
- You Can Connect the soDrop 2’sTo Virtually Any Bluetooth Enabled Device from a Distance Of 30-Feet
- A Microphone In The Ear Cup Let’s You Take Calls Without Having to Remove The Headphones & For The Really Long Trips, Ghostek® Includes a Detachable Male to Male 3.5MM Audio Line Cable. You Can Wear These Headphones for Hours Without Your Ears Feeling Tired
They’re available in three different colors, all of which are on sale right now.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.