If you’re a true Apple fan, there’s absolutely no question that you own an iPhone. Duh. There’s also no question that you own an Apple Watch. Even if it’s an older model and not one of the company’s new Apple Watch Series 2 devices, the Watch is still a necessity for any real Apple fan. Well guess what: now there’s another accessory that’s a necessity, but luckily this one won’t cost you hundreds of dollars. The 1byone Charging Stand for iPhone and Apple Watch is a sleek aluminum dock that houses both your iPhone and your Apple Watch on a single stand. As a result, you’ll stay organized, keep your gadgets safe from scratches, and your desk or night stand will look great in the process.
Here are some notes of interest from the product page:
- Compact & Elegant – Constructed with high quality aluminum alloy and machined into a beautiful shape, this modern accessory is an attractive addition to any space.
- Excellent Organizer – 4-in-1 capability and two additional USB ports keeps your Apple Watch, iPhone, and other devices charged in one convenient location. It’s perfect for your home or office.
- Humanized Design – A soft contact pad protects your iPhone while your Apple Watch and iPhone are held at an angle to ensure easy access and perfect visibility.
- Ample 48W Power Supply – Charge four devices at the same time using a single wall outlet, saving space and drastically increasing charging efficiency.
- Compatible With Most – Made for Apple Watch and perfectly suitable to iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iPhone 6 / 6s/ 6s Plus, iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s / SE, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini 1 / 2 / 3, iPad Pro, iPod Nano, and any other electronic devices charged using USB such as Android phones and tablets, cameras, and MP3 players, and Bluetooth headphones.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.