When you’re looking for a new TV to put in your living room, home theater or living room, you want the biggest TV you can possibly get your hands on, and you want the highest-quality picture that you can afford in your price range. But when you’re shopping for a new TV that will go in your kitchen or guest room, you have two very different priorities: price and versatility. You want a TV that’s compact but not too small, and you want it to be affordable. You also don’t want to have to connect a bunch of extra components to it, so having a built-in DVD player or streaming media solution is a must.
In this post, we’ve got two great options that you’ll definitely want to check out — the TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV and the AXESS TVD1801-32 32-InchLED HDTV With Built-In DVD Player.
TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.98″ x 17″ x 3.18″, TV with stand: 28.98″ x 18.68″ x 7.78″
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries detachable power cord
AXESS TVD1801-32 32-InchLED HDTV With Built-In DVD Player
- Max Resolution: 1366×768
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Built-in Speakers with 3-D video noise reduction and 3D video decoding and Chroma separation
- Built-in Cable/Antenna RF jack, Audio/Video, PC-RGB (VGA), PC Audio Jack, USB Input, HDMI port (x3), Earphone Audio Jack, Coaxial Output Jack, CVBS Input
- Full function remote control. This product only has a AC power supply.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.