If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When you’re looking for a new TV to put in your living room, home theater or living room, you want the biggest TV you can possibly get your hands on, and you want the highest-quality picture that you can afford in your price range. But when you’re shopping for a new TV that will go in your kitchen or guest room, you have two very different priorities: price and versatility. You want a TV that’s compact but not too small, and you want it to be affordable. You also don’t want to have to connect a bunch of extra components to it, so having a built-in DVD player or streaming media solution is a must.
In this post, we’ve got two great options that you’ll definitely want to check out — the TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV and the AXESS TVD1801-32 32-InchLED HDTV With Built-In DVD Player.
TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.98″ x 17″ x 3.18″, TV with stand: 28.98″ x 18.68″ x 7.78″
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries detachable power cord
AXESS TVD1801-32 32-InchLED HDTV With Built-In DVD Player
- Max Resolution: 1366×768
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Built-in Speakers with 3-D video noise reduction and 3D video decoding and Chroma separation
- Built-in Cable/Antenna RF jack, Audio/Video, PC-RGB (VGA), PC Audio Jack, USB Input, HDMI port (x3), Earphone Audio Jack, Coaxial Output Jack, CVBS Input
- Full function remote control. This product only has a AC power supply.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.