You’ve spent so many years hating the interface on your TV company’s set-top box that you probably don’t even realize how frustrated you are anymore. It’s just become a part of life… the momentary rage that washes over you each time you flip around your guide and it crashes, or each time you have to spend 12 minutes keying in a simple search. Well guess what: there’s a better way. It’s time to meet the TiVo BOLT 500 GB DVR, a digital video recorder and 4K streaming media player that will change your TV viewing experience forever.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Record 4 shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD programming.(1) Replaces your cable box and works with your existing subscription (requires CableCARD); or plugs into any HD antenna to record over-the-air channels easily (over -the-air reception varies by location and is impacted by multiple factors).
- Your favorite streaming apps are fully integrated: No more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Hulu, Pandora and more from one, integrated experience.(2)
- Watch eye-popping 4K/UHD content. Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.
- SkipMode allows you to skip through entire commercial breaks of recorded shows at the press of a single button.(3) QuickMode lets you watch recorded shows 30% faster with pitch-corrected audio.
- TiVo service subscription is required. Options include a monthly service plan at $14.99/mo and a 1-year commitment,(4) and an annual service plan at $149.99/year.(5)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.