Truth be told, $120 is a tall order for a router these days. There are so many great options out there that cost well under $100, or even under $50. The D-Link DIR-860L IEEE 802.11ac Wireless Router is one of the few single-device solutions that’s worth spending more than $100 on, thanks in no small part to its outstanding range, fast speeds, and a very cool cloud management system that lets you monitor your home network from anywhere on the planet.
Wait, did we say $120? Right now, this great D-Link router is on sale for $40, a savings of $90!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Next Generation Wireless Technology – Wireless AC1200 for optimized performance and reliable coverage delivering high-quality HD video streaming, gaming and file transfers.
- Dual Band Performance – Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
- Backward Compatibility – Compatible with a/b/g/n devices
- my D-Link Cloud Management – Monitor and manage your network from anywhere
- Gigabit Speed – Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for superior device connectivity
- Easy Setup with intelligent browser wizard and Quick Router Setup Mobile app
- Preset security with advanced WPA2 encryption
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.