When 3D printers first hit the market, they were huge and expensive. Only businesses could afford to buy them, which meant people had to find a 3D printing company and pay per item to have things printed. Oh, how times have changed. Thanks to Amazon’s killer sale on the XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer, you can score a full featured 3D printer that’s compact and capable for just $220. This same printer costs $350 on XYZPrinting’s website, making this a truly fantastic deal.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Free XYZmaker 3D design software, Free XYZware 3D printing software, Free XYZprinting STEAM 3D printing curriculum.
- Easy Z-offset calibration, adjust your print bed with ease on the LCD screen. No time consuming 3 knob calibration needed.
- Supports XYZprinting non-toxic PLA plastic filament, which is DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free
- Build size of 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V126.96.36.199 or above)
You can also buy the printer bundled with a 1.33 lb spool of black filament:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.