No one likes writing that check to their cable company each month. Even if you’ve cut the cord and shaved a huge chunk of cash off your bill each month by ditching pay TV, you still have to pay $40, $50, $60 or even more for high-speed internet service. You can’t live without broadband, but you can certainly live without that steep bill. Well what if we told you that you can shave between $96 and $120 off your cable bill each and every month with one simple purchase? Pick up a TP-Link DOCSIS 3.0 High Speed Cable Modem on Amazon and return your leased modem to your ISP. Once you do, you’ll trim a monthly modem rental fee of either $8 or $10 off your bill.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee. Item is Cable modem only and Frustration Free Packaging.
- Great for Comcast Xfinity Internet Extreme 150, TWC 100M, Cox Cable Premier, and Brighthouse 100. Also works with other major cable operators including Charter, Cablevision, WoW and more
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard. Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.