The holidays are now upon us, which means we finally get to hand out all the awesome gifts we’ve been hunting for ever since Black Friday, and see the looks on the faces of our friends and family. It also means we get to enjoy a gigantic meal with your loved ones and stuff yourself until you can barely move. Hey, that’s what the holidays are for! Once you’re done binging on food, it’s time to hit the couch and binge on streaming TV shows and movies. Of course, you could dig through Netflix for 20 minutes trying to find something to watch, or you could take advantage of Amazon’s special limited-time sale that lets you rent any of the 50,000 movies in the company’s catalog for just $0.99.
Here’s how the promotion works:
- Step 1: Click on the digital movie you wish to rent for $0.99 from the selection below.
- Step 2: Click “More Purchase Options” and enter the promotional code “MOVIE99”.
- Step 3: Once the promotional code has been applied, click “Rent Movie”. Please note: While onsite pricing will not reflect your discount, your order history will show the promotional credit applied.
And here are the terms and conditions:
- The promotional code reduces the retail price of a single movie rental on Amazon Video to $0.99. Offer does not apply to physical goods. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer redemption only available on website.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Of note, you don’t have to use the promotional credit on Christmas, but it will expire at the end of the day on January 23, 2017 if it hasn’t been used by then. Hit this link to take advantage of this awesome sale.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.