If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the hottest smartphones in the world right now, and for good reason. These great smartphones feature beautiful designs, class-leading cameras, stunning displays and the fastest performance in the world — no other smartphone can touch Apple’s hot new iPhones. What they don’t feature, however, is a 3.5mm headphone jack. Apple’s decision to ditch the audio jack ruffled more than a few feathers, and it means that you can’t charge your phone and listen to music at the same time unless you use wireless headphones. At least, not out of the box.
Check out the ATOOL 2 in 1 Lightning Charger and 3.5mm Headphone Jack Cable, which costs less than $10 and lets you plug in your charger at the same time as standard 3.5mm headphones.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Perfect design for your new iPhone 7 / 7 Plus. Listen to music and charge your phone at the same time.
- ATOOL 2 in 1 lightning adapter cable supports simultaneous charging and audio output at the same time, so you can enjoy the music while charging! For iPhone product which lightning jack for 3.5mm audio earphones.
- Super Compatibility for iPhone 7/7 plus/5/5c/5s/se/6/6s/6 plus, iPod touch which have a lightning jack.
- ATOOL Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. Please contact us with any question or concern.
- NOTICE: The adapter could not used to control the iPhone in switching the music. Also do not have the calling function.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.