Smartphones have nice big screens these days, and they’re about to get even bigger now that phone makers have figured out how to shrink down the bezels they need around the display. Even still, there’s only so far you can go when you’re trying to share content or stream a movie or TV show on a tiny 5 or 6-inch display. That’s where the RIF6 Cube Mobile Projector comes in. This sleek little box is compact enough to carry anywhere and powerful enough to project a massive screen of up to 120 inches onto any flat surface.
Here are some highlights from the product description:
- Meet the Cube: The 2-inch portable mobile projector that works with phones, laptops, tablets and gaming consoles to give you larger-than-life entertainment, anywhere.
- Compatible with HDMI devices, rechargeable with a 90-minute battery life and works with mobile adapters for streaming on-the-go. The most user-friendly projector in its class.
- Vibrant LED light projection lasts up to 20,000 hours. Display stretches up to 120 inches.
- Purchase includes HDMI and MHL connector cables, USB charger, remote control, flexible mini tripod and free 1-year warranty.
- Technical details: Connectivity: Micro SD, MHL & HDMI. Native resolution: 854×480 (WVGA). Throw ratio: 1.99:1 dist/width. Video input up to full HD 1080p. Cube dimensions: 2 x 2 x 1.9 inches. Brightness: Full 50 lumens. Adapter may be required.
Definitely check out the RIF6 Cube Mobile Projector, which makes a perfect gift for any gadget fan — or for yourself. Just note that if you want to connect an iPhone, you’ll need a Lightning to HDMI adapter.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.