If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s new MacBook Pro is without question the most gorgeous laptop Apple has ever designed, and that’s even before you open it to see the new OLED Touch Bar and the improved high-definition display. The impossibly thin aluminum design is just mind-blowing, but it comes at a pretty steep price — the only ports on Apple’s latest laptop are USB Type C ports. Beyond the fact that the MagSafe charging port and SD card reader are gone, a new problem presents itself: You can’t even connect an iPhone to the MacBook Pro out of the box.
As ridiculous as that sounds, it’s the truth, but luckily there’s already a sleek new adapter you can buy instead of forking over even more money to Apple to buy a USB-C to Lightning cable. Check out the Nonda USB-C to USB 3.0 Mini Adapter, which is made entirely of aluminum and is available right now on Amazon.
- The World’s Smallest USB-C to USB-A adapter
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps
- Durable Aluminum Body; need to push the adapter hard to the end till you hear the click
- 3 Colors to Match the New Apple Macbook 12-inch
- Works with ChromeBook Pixel and other USB-C devices
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Black (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Variety Pack, Naturals and Refreshing Gel, 1 fl oz travel size f…
- 4 Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.