Apple’s new MacBook Pro is without question the most gorgeous laptop Apple has ever designed, and that’s even before you open it to see the new OLED Touch Bar and the improved high-definition display. The impossibly thin aluminum design is just mind-blowing, but it comes at a pretty steep price — the only ports on Apple’s latest laptop are USB Type C ports. Beyond the fact that the MagSafe charging port and SD card reader are gone, a new problem presents itself: You can’t even connect an iPhone to the MacBook Pro out of the box.
As ridiculous as that sounds, it’s the truth, but luckily there’s already a sleek new adapter you can buy instead of forking over even more money to Apple to buy a USB-C to Lightning cable. Check out the Nonda USB-C to USB 3.0 Mini Adapter, which is made entirely of aluminum and is available right now on Amazon.
- The World’s Smallest USB-C to USB-A adapter
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps
- Durable Aluminum Body; need to push the adapter hard to the end till you hear the click
- 3 Colors to Match the New Apple Macbook 12-inch
- Works with ChromeBook Pixel and other USB-C devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.