If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Thousands upon thousands of people scored new flat-screen TVs this past Black Friday, and they varied in so many ways. Some were 1080p while others touted 4K ultra HD resolution. A bunch of them supported the new HDR color standard while others did not. And so on. But all of those new HDTVs and UHD TVs had one thing in common: Their built-in speakers are pretty much junk.
You could spend hundreds more on a sound bar and completely negate the Black Friday bargain you just scored, or you could pick up the AmazonBasics 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar for next to nothing.
- 31-inch 2.0 channel sound bar with remote control—ideal for any 32-inch or larger TV
- Bluetooth technology offers seamless streaming from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, tablet, or computer
- Dual full-range stereo speakers for powerful audio; up to 95 dB of expansive audio and crystal-clear sound
- 3 sound modes: Standard for TV programs, News for more intelligible dialog, and Movie for optimized soundtracks
- 1 Kimberly-Clark N95 Pouch Respirator (53358), Made in U.S.A, Universal Size, 50 Respirators/Bag
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Black (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.