Take a look around at all of the gadgets you use that get plugged in. Aside from your computer and probably your electric razor if you use one, have you noticed that all of those chargers are just USB cables plugged into a power brick? It’s time to cut out the middle man and swap out your old school outlets for modern outlets with built in USB ports. It’s easier than you think (but please be safe) and it’s also much more affordable than you think. Amazon’s best-selling electrical outlet is the TOPGREENER TU2154A 4 Amp High Speed Dual USB Charger Outlet, and you can snag them on the site for just $20 a piece or $93 for a five-pack.
Some key details:
- 4.0 Amp Charging Capacity, Charging two USB devices simultaneously without adapters at HIGH SPEED
- Smart intelliChip precisely reads the power need and delivers optimal power charge accordingly
- USB ports provide the fastest charging to iPhones, iPad, iPad mini, other cells, tablets and USB devices
- Tamper-Resistant receptacles with screwless wall plate increases safety by preventing unwanted objects from being inserted
- UL Listed. Compatible with back and side wiring. Both screwless and standard size wall plate included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.