Everyone’s talking about “the cloud” these days, and cloud sync and storage solutions are pretty awesome. Services like Dropbox and iCloud make your life so much easier, but how secure are they? Do you really want to trust your private photos and sensitive personal data to some company that constantly has hundreds of hackers looking for new ways to breach its services? Here’s another option: Use the WD 4TB My Cloud Personal Network Attached Storage solution to set up your own personal cloud server in minutes, right in your own home.
Here are some product highlights:
- 4TB Storage Capacity, Back up files from all your computers
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0, Blazing-fast file transfers
- Package Includes: Personal cloud storage, Ethernet cable, AC adapter and Quick Install Guide, DLNA 1.5 and UPnP Certified
- Auto Network Discovery
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Stream to your DLNA/UPnP-certified connected TVs, media players and gaming consoles
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.