You’ve got multiple video game consoles, a cable box, a Roku, a Blu-ray player, an Apple TV and more, and you use each and every device in your cabinet. The problem is that you’ve run out of HDMI ports on your television, so you have to mess around with cables every time you want to switch sources. Don’t worry, we’ve got the perfect solution. The Fosmon HD8061 3-Port High Speed HDMI Switch supports 4K, Full HD, 3D content and anything else you throw at it, and it switches sources automatically as you power on different devices.
Some more key details:
- Automatic switching operation with manual switch button
- Works well with computers, laptops, Blu-Ray players, cable boxes, PS4, Xbox One / One S, Wii U, etc.
- Built-in 1.8ft HDMI pigtail cable, 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- UHD Resolutions of up to 4K are supported
- Supports 3D, HD Audio, Deep Color. HDCP Compliant
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.