Smartphones have come a long way over the past few years. Of that, there is no question. These tiny devices now pack as much power as a laptop computer, they pack cameras that are better than some dedicated point-and-shoot units, and they can run complex apps that would have been unthinkable just a year or two ago. There’s one feature that your smartphone will never include out of the box, however, and that’s where the FLIR ONE Thermal Imager for iOS comes in. This awesome accessory adds a thermal camera to any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with a Lightning port, and it’s discounted on Amazon right now for Cyber Week 2016.
Some key details:
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your iOS device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- FLIR ONE displays live thermal infrared imagery using the FLIR ONE iPhone app so you can see the world from a thermal perspective
- FLIR ONE allows you to measure temperature variances
- Capture and share thermal images and videos. Exclusive MSX Technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution
- Scene temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20° to 120°C) , Operating temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.