The Luma Home WiFi Extender and Router is one example of a new generation of home internet devices that offer vastly improved performance compared to that sad little decade-old blue Linksys router collecting dust in your living room. These new devices don’t just broadcast Wi-Fi, they dynamically adapt to your environment and to other radio signals in the area. By optimizing the signals they broadcast, they can ensure that you always experience the fastest possible home internet service. The trade-off, however, is that they can be fairly pricey compared to traditional routers.
With that in mind, it’s always worth paying attention when one of these systems go on sale at a discount, especially with Black Friday in full swing. Right now you can score a three-pack of Luma routers for the price of two, making this one of the best Black Friday sales of the day.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Get speed everywhere with the fastest WiFi in every corner of your home, on all of your devices, all at once
- Control your network with pause the internet, daily time limits and keep your kids out of harm’s way by setting content filter ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R, U)
- Lock down your home internet with enterprise-grade, cybersecurity that blocks hackers, malware and unknown devices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Automatic updates ensure your network is always getting smarter and stronger
- Integrated with Amazon Echo/Alexa and compatible with all WiFi capable devices
The Luma three-pack is typically $399, which is a very good value considering how solid these routers are. At $296, they’re an absolute steal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.