One of our favorite Black Friday sales of 2016 just received a major update.
Earlier this month, we shared hhgregg’s massive 16-page Black Friday ad, which promised discounts of up to 40% or more storewide. In the week leading up to Black Friday, all of those deals still apply, but the retailer has also made some doorbusters available immediately and added a new wrinkle to the sale.
From Wednesday, November 23rd to Saturday, November 26th, hhgregg will take an extra 15% off the lowest ticketed price for purchases $299 & up. As for the hours, hhgregg retail stores will be open on Wednesday from 9AM-10AM, closed on Thanksgiving Day and will reopen on Black Friday at 7AM.
You can wait until this weekend to take advantage of the offer, or you can start adding items to your cart on hhgregg.com right now, where dozens of deals are already live. Below are some highlights from the currently available deals:
- Samsung 55″ 4K SUHD Smart TV: $997.99 (was $1,799.99)
- Samsung 55″ Curved 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV: $699.99 (was $1,199.99)
- Samsung 65″ Curved 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $1,099.99 (was $1,999.99)
- LG 55″ 4K Ultra HD HDR webOS OLED Smart TV: $1,799.99 (was $3,999.99)
- Samsung 50″ 1080p LED Smart HDTV: $349.99 (was $899.99)
- Seiki 65″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $599.99 (was $999.99)
- Klipsch Groove® Portable Bluetooth Speaker: $99.99 (was $149.99)
- Polk Audio 5-1/4″ 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker: $49.98 (was $99.98)
- Samsung 4K Ultra HD 3D Blu-ray Player: $199.99 (was $399.99)
- Samsung 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Subwoofer: $84.99 (was $179.99)
For all the other deals, be sure to check out our first post. And if you want to see the ad itself, head to this link leading to the ad on hhgregg’s website.