Okay seriously, this is just aggravating. We love hunting down killer deals to help BGR readers save money on all sorts of gear, but all that hunting means we sometimes end up finding deals on items we recently purchased ourselves. The Samsung UN55KU6600 Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV launched in April at just over $1,300, and we got it at a great price when we bought it a few months ago for around $1,000. Well… Amazon’s killer pre-Black Friday sale drops the price of this great curved UHD TV to just $647.99. It’s actually priced at $747.99, but that price includes a free $100 Amazon gift card. And with Black Friday fast approaching, you know you’ll be spending that $100 at Amazon soon anyway.
Some key details:
- Streams 4K UHD content from Amazon Video
- Motion Rate: 120MR (Effective) designed with the sports and gaming enthusiast in mind
- Smart Functionality: Yes- built in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.9 x 28.3 x 3.7, TV with stand: 48.9 x 30.7 x 12.2
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 Component, 1 Composite In, 1 RF In, 1 Optical Audio
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.