Target on Thursday announced that its 10 Days of Deals promotion is returning for another year. The company will offer special discounts each day beginning Saturday, November 19th through Monday, November 28th, on top of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals it has already announced (and all the deals it hasn’t yet announced).
Buyers shopping for cheaper gadgets and electronics should pay close attention to Target.com on November 20th and on November 24th. Special, undisclosed deals will be available on November 27th and November 28th, as well — they’re currently labeled as surprise deals.
Here’s what you can expect from Target’s 2016 10 Days of Deals sales event:
- Saturday, Nov. 19: 30 percent off toys. This season, Target is introducing nearly 1,800 new or mass exclusives – an increase of more than 15 percent compared to last holiday season – including popular toys such as Star Wars, Trolls and Our Generation dolls.
- Sunday, Nov. 20: 10 percent off electronics and entertainment. Guests will find popular products like iPads and iPods, and, new for this year’s promotion, iPhones and Beats.
- Monday, Nov. 21: 20 percent off kitchen purchases, including Calphalon, Cuisinart, Keurig, KitchenAid, Ninja, OXO and Threshold.
- Tuesday, Nov. 22: 25 percent off beauty. Target’s assortment of more than 15,000 products offers guests the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on brands such as Boots, Burt’s Bees, Chi, Dove, e.l.f., Harry Josh and NYX.
- Wednesday, Nov. 23: Buy one, get one free frozen pizza. Target is bringing back its best pizza deal of the year, offering guests a break from the kitchen leading up to the meal prep on Thanksgiving.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Doorbuster deals, featuring Target’s lowest prices ever on some of the hottest gifts and must-have products such as a 50″ Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99 (special purchase), Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95) and Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99).
- Friday, Nov. 25: 30 percent off apparel, accessoriesand shoes for the family. With the changing of seasons comes a chance to update your look, from head to toe. Target has nearly 3,000 new items for the entire family from popular brands including Cat & Jack and Who What Wear. (Sale in apparel and accessories valid Thursday, Nov. 24 through Saturday, Nov. 26.)
- Saturday, Nov. 26: Save $50 when you spend $100 in the Wondershop. New this year, Target has created Wondershop, a destination in stores and online featuring more than 2,000 new festive products for the season.
- Sunday, Nov. 27 and Monday, Nov. 28: A surprise deal! Next week, Target will be announcing an unprecedented savings opportunity in stores and on Target.com.
On top of these savings, Target will extend its free shipping offer by a week (October 25th to January 1st), and grant REDcard members an additional 5% savings on “nearly all” items purchased in stores and online.
Target’s full Black Friday 2016 ad is available here.