We’re still over a week out from Black Friday, but T-Mobile is getting the party started early with something it’s calling “Magenta Friday” this weekend.
From Friday, November 18th through Sunday, November 20th, T-Mobile will be giving away up to two additional lines free of charge to new and existing customers. Any T-Mobile customer who has two active lines already, or signs up for two lines this weekend, will be eligible for the two additional free lines.
For a family of four looking to add two new phones to their family plan, this is going to be a very tempting offer. Just remember to make a decision soon, because you have to activate all four lines by Sunday, November 20th to get the deal.
In addition to the newly-minted “Magenta Monday,” T-Mobile is also participating in Black Friday. These are the deals that will be available from Thursday, November 24th through Sunday, November 27th:
- For that Person Suffering from #PhoneShame
- Upgrade them to a FREE Samsung Galaxy S7 after 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in a Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 or other device.
- For the Techie that Needs the Latest in VR
- Get a FREE Gear VR and $50 Oculus app store gift card when you get a Samsung Galaxy S7 (including the free one above) or Galaxy S7 edge.
- For the Parents Who Need a Moment’s Peace
- For the Audiophile / Headbanger
- Get $70 off the UE BOOM 2 wireless speaker (now just $129.99)
- Get $30 off the LG Tone Pro 760 Bluetooth headset (now just $39.99)
- For Any & Everyone
- Get $50 (>80%!) off the mophie Powerstation Mini (now just $9.99)
Be sure to check out our Black Friday hub for even more great deals.