As we explained in our in-depth review of the Nextbit Robin, this is a smartphone unlike any other. Using a special cloud-based storage management solution that pushes apps and data you don’t need off the phone to make room for new files. Then, when you want any of those apps back, a simple tap downloads it again with all of your data like it was there the whole time. For a limited time, the Nextbit Robin Factory Unlocked Phone is on sale for just $169.99 on Amazon in both Midnight and Mint. With the holidays coming up, this is a deal you definitely won’t want to miss.
Here are some key details:
- GSM Version (for AT&T and TMobile networks in the US; best choice for all international backers including Canada)
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSPA 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 LTE Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
- Snapdragon 808 Memory: 3GB RAM / 32 GB onboard
- 100 GB online Screen: 5.2” IPS LCD 1080p, Gorilla Glass 4
- 3MP with phase detection autofocus, dual tone flash Front camera: 5MP Battery: 2680 mAh Dual front facing stereo speakers Fingerprint sensor NFC Quick charging Bluetooth 4.0 LE WiFi A/B/G/N/AC
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.