In the future, everything is connected. Of course for some people the future is already here, and awesome smart accessories like the D-Link Energy Monitoring Smart Plug pull our completely connected future closer than ever. This affordable accessory plus into any standard wall outlet, and then you can plug anything you want into the Smart Plug and control it from your iPhone or Android device. In fact, you can even use Amazon Alexa to control the Smart Plug.
D-Link’s Smart Plug is on sale on Amazon until the end of the day on Saturday, so now is a perfect time to grab one.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Turn devices on or off from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere and monitor energy use to save money on your next bill
- Create on/off schedules for your devices
- Easy setup. Designed to work with existing Wi-Fi networks (no additional hub required)
- Use with other mydlink Home devices and the free mydlink Home app to create a smarter, more secure and more aware home
- Works with any smartphone or tablet running Android 4.1 or higher or iOS 7.0 and higher
- Electrical rating of 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W (for indoor use)
- Compatible with Amazon Echo (sold separately) for hands-free voice control
- IFTTT compatible – Pair with any IFTTT enabled product or app to connect your Wi-Fi Smart Plug to the world in fun and useful ways
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.