Wireless charging is one of the best features that has been added to Android smartphones in recent years. Sorry, iPhone fans, you get no love in this department. As great as wireless charging is, however, no Android phones actually ship with wireless charging pads in the box. It’s ridiculously annoying but the good news is that it’s an inexpensive problem to fix.
Check out the JETech Ultra-Slim Wireless Charging Pad, which works with any Qi enabled Android phone and costs just $10 on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Wireless Charging: simply place down any Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover, no cables or USB interface required
- Equipped with power-efficient idle mode that never overcharges your battery or wastes energy
- Friendly LED Indicator Lights. Input: 5V/2A; Output: 5V/1A
- Works for Galaxy Note 5, LG G2/G3, Galaxy S6, Nexus 6, Moto Droid Turbo, Nexus 5/7(2013)/4, Nokia Lumia 1020/920/928, MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Blackberry Z30, Pentax WG-III camera, and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets
- Package includes: JETech Wireless Charger, micro USB cable, 6-Month warranty