One of the coolest new features in premium cars these days is the head-up display feature, or HUD. This feature projects a small display onto your windshield just below your line of sight and shows key information like speed, navigation directions and more. But guess what: HUD features aren’t just for pricey luxury cars anymore. Check out the HUDWAY Glass, which adds a head-up display in any car on the planet for just $64.
Some key details:
- Turns any smartphone into a head-up display (hud) for any car
- Vehicle cell phone accessory works with any smartphone and hud apps
- Reflects any hud-based app of your cell phone and displays it right in driver’s line of sight
- Glass transparency allows for a clear road view so you are not distracted from the actual road
- The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.