Garmin has come a long way from the days when it only made personal navigation devices. Sure, Garmin still makes great navigators, but it also makes top-of-the-line fitness trackers and smart watches. This week, Amazon has a big sale going on Garmin’s best smart watch the Vivoactive, and its best fitness band the Vivosmart, and you’ll find several models of each listed below.
Garmin vívoactive HR GPS Smart Watch
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING – Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional strap required
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode
- INTENSITY MINUTES – Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organizations like the American Heart Association
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – Set any notification from your mobile device to come over – When paired with a compatible smartphone
- See “Comparison Chart” below to make sure you choose the right size band
Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker Regular Fit
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts²
- Control your music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) all from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.