The Amazon Echo might be the speaker that started it all, but the Amazon Tap is a new and improved version of Amazon’s home speaker. It still gives you access to Alexa, Amazon’s virtual personal assistant, but it’s battery powered and portable so you’re not stuck in one room of your home. What’s more, it’s much less expensive than the Amazon Echo – especially if you grab one now while they’re on sale for $30 off.
Some product highlights:
- Just tap and ask for music from Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Uses the Alexa Voice Service when connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to play music, read the news, provide weather reports, and even order a pizza
- Streams all your music via Bluetooth from your phone or tablet
- Delivers crisp sound powered by Dolby, with dual stereo speakers that provide 360º omni-directional audio
- Provides up to 9 hours of playback
- Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills
- Includes Charging Cradle
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.