Take a look at the product page for Apple’s upcoming new AirPods wireless earbuds. Now scroll around for a few moments and take a look at what you get for $159. Yes, they cost one hundred and fifty-nine dollars. Polarizing design aside, you’re really not getting much bang for your buck. Now take a look at the Nekteck Bluetooth 4.1 Magnetic In-ear Wireless Earphones, which are on sale through October 6 for $19.99, and which offer so many features you won’t see on Apple’s AirPods. You get a smart magnetic design that isn’t easy to lose, you can connect them to two devices at once, you get noise cancellation, you get up to 6 hours of talk time instead of 2 hours, and you get water resistance.
Some more product highlights:
- Bluetooth 4.1: Improved data transfer, fast and easy pairing, works cooperatively with the latest generation cellular technologies. Can connect to 2 devices at the same time.
- Magnetic Design: Bring it anywhere with you with its cool earbuds magnetic design which you can wear like a necklace. Convenient and ideal for sports, jogging, exercise and other activities.
- Noise Cancellation: Clear and premium sound effect, reduces unwanted surrounding sounds and enjoy music without raising the volume excessively.
- Long Life Battery Capacity: Holds up to 6 hours of talk time and 106 hours of standby with a single charge.
- Full Compatibility: Work with every iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone and tablet, Windows device, and all popular Bluetooth-enabled devices
Use coupon code 8BVUS52W to get the Nekteck Bluetooth 4.1 Magnetic In-ear Wireless Earphones for just $19.99 from now through the end of the day on Thursday.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.