October might be a scary month, but the amount of content coming to Netflix this month is anything but. Although Netflix appears to be losing movies and TV shows at an alarming rate, there’s still plenty of great content arriving every month, with an increased focus on originals like The Ranch, Mascots and Haters Back Off!
With dozens of movies, shows and specials coming to the streaming service next month, you might be wondering what you should watch. Well, we’ve taken the time to put together a list of all the best additions to Netflix in October.
The Netflix release schedule is staggered throughout the month, so only a few of these will be available right away. That said, as the month winds down, be sure to check back and see if you’ve missed anything worthwhile:
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s (October 1st)
- Dazed and Confused (October 1st)
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (October 1st)
- Titanic (October 1st)
- American Horror Story: Season 5 (October 4th)
- iZombie: Season 2 (October 6th)
- Mascots (October 13th)
- Black Mirror: Season 3, Part 1 (October 21st)
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (October 26th)
- The Fall: Season 3 (October 29th)
Now that you’ve seen the best, be sure to take a look at the rest — here’s the full list of everything that will be added to Netflix’s catalog this month. And here’s the full list of everything that will be removed from Netflix in March.
Check back next month for another list of great shows and movies.